I’m so happy to be on this tour! I loved Out of Play! Jolene and Nyrae have written two incredibly awesome characters and a story that I fell in love with.
Because Bishop is the eptiome of the hot - bad boy rock star, I asked Jolene and Nyrae to name their top 10 hottest rock stars.
(Be sure to enter the giveaway at the end of this post! You could win an annotated bound copy of Out of Play or one of 3 e-books!)
Top 10 Hottest Rock Stars
Jolene - (I’ll do 5 and then Nyrae can have five ;-)
- Kurt Cobain. Yes. I’m a product of the nineties. But those EYES…
- Bono. Yeah. He’s getting older, but seriously, anyone who can save the world and sing and play the guitar??? Hot.
- Chris Martin of Coldplay. It’s the lyrics. Because they make me swoon.
- Sam Endicott from the Bravery. It’s the jaw and the hair. Yum.
- Okay. Not a rock star but I may have a crush on Justin Timberlake…
(I’m really banking on Nyrae putting Adam Levine on this list…)
Nyrae - Sigh. Jolene steals ALL the good rock stars! LOL. Just kidding.
- Eddie Vedder. When the album Ten came out I had the hugest crush on him. That voice. Mmmmm.
- Adam Levine. Yeah, Jolene was right. Whatever ;)
- Bobby Long. Yes I know he’s not a “rock” star as in a band and all that but he’s GORGEOUS, and deep and an old soul and…British accent. Enough said.
- You guys, totally don’t laugh at me for my list but I’m also going with Bret Michaels. He was my first crush! I went to a Poison concert when I was way too young to go to a Poison concert and I cried and cried because I thought I was watching my future husband on stage!
- Bon Jovi. Come on, you can deny he is sexy!!
- And I am totally adding one more. Since Bishop is a hot drummer, I have to add another hot drummer so I’m going with Travis Barker.
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | The Book Depository
About Nyrae: Writing has always been Nyrae Dawn’s passion. There have been times in her life where she wasn’t able to chase that dream the way she desired, but she always found her way back to telling stories.
One of her loves has always been writing about teens. There’s something so fresh and fun about the age that she loves exploring. Her husband says it’s because she doesn’t want to grow up. She doesn’t think that’s such a bad thing and luckily for her, he doesn’t either.
Nyrae gravitates toward character-driven stories. She loves going on emotional journeys with characters whether it be reading or writing. And yes, she’s a total romantic at heart and proud.
Nyrae resides in sunny Southern California with her husband (who still makes her swoon) and her two awesome kids.
When she’s not with her family, you can be pretty sure you’ll find her with a book in her hand or her laptop and an open document in front of her.
She writes for Entangled Publishing, Grand Central Publishing and is self-published.
Nyrae is represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel and Goderich Literary Management. Nyrae Dawn also writes adult romance under the name Kelley Vitollo. ~ website | blog | twitter | facebook | goodreads .
About Jolene: Jolene grew up in South-central Alaska. She’s lived in Anchorage, near the Alyeska ski resort, on a cabin on an island on a lake, and then in a boring old house.
Jolene kissed a boy on her high school graduation night. One she’d wanted to kiss for a long time. They got married two years later, have built two homes together, survived military deployments, law school, student loan debt, and two children.
Jolene plays the guitar, takes pictures, and loves to hike. She doesn’t like rivers, but loves the ocean. She loves to fly, but gets motion sick. Her ultimate vacation would be to sail through the deserted islands in The Bahamas. Two years ago, she got that wish when her parents retired on a sailboat.
She taught high school French when she was only a few years older than her students, and then taught middle school math with her degree in political science and French.
She spends grocery money on designer fabric, shoes, and books. Jolene cannot express how many times she wished she could write a whole novel. And now she has. Many times. Life is good. ~ website | blog | twitter | facebook | goodreads
An annotated bound copy of OUT OF PLAY US Only
3 eBooks of OUT OF Play (International)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
7/29/2013- A Love Affair with Books
7/30/2013- Books Over Boys
7/31/2013- A Bookish Escape
8/1/2013- For What it's Worth
8/2/2013- Stuck in Books
8/5/2013- Books Complete Me
8/6/2013- Books With Bite
8/7/2013- The Eater of Books!
8/8/2013- Fictitious Delicious
8/9/2013- Mostly YA Book Obsessed