Is this a rabbit or a cotton ball - or maybe a powder puff??
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books.
Her question is: If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why? Wow - that is really tough. There are so many worlds I love reading about but there's no way I would want to live in them. Like Hunger Games for example. Really don't want to experience that in real life even though it fascinates me.
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.
Her question is: Give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1. I get too caught up in some of my series to the point that I can't sleep worrying about or being mad at certain characters.
2. I don't like serious books. (for the most part) I like my fluff and escapism.
3. I love reading on my iPad. I had a Kindle and still wasn't sold on the e-reading experience until my iPad.
4. I can't read when there are other people around. Like at a Dr's office or something like that. I keep losing my place because I hear everyone's conversations while I'm trying to read. But I do like to read with the TV on in the background sometimes.
5. I can't listen to audio books. All of a sudden after listening for a half hour I'll realize I drifted and missed everything.
I have quite a few contests running so feel free to enter while you're here.
Thanks for hopping by - I'll hop back soon if you leave a comment!!