This week I was given the Versatile Blogger award from Mel's Books and Info. Thanks Mel - I love your blog too!
The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
So here are seven things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I am super shy and have many phobias...including but not limited to: fear of flying/heights & closed spaces...so going to BEA was a major accomplishment for me - I even managed not to have a panic attack or pass out!
2. I don't have any phobias when it comes to animals/nature - I love everything...spiders/snakes/bugs etc.
3. I get a Starbucks iced coffee with cream and two sugars every morning.
4. I'm opinionated (shocker), so don't ask if you you don't want to know what I think.
5. I've been married for 23 years!
6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my favorite show of all time and I still watch the reruns whenever they are on.
7. I am totally addicted to my Blackberry. I have it with me all the time to check email/Twitter etc - but I have only used it maybe 4-5 times for the phone.
Here are new blogs I've discovered and love.......sorry but I don't have 15 - I just had to do this a few weeks ago too!
Cry Havoc Reviews
The Nerd's Wife
The Smarty Owl
I Just Wanna Sit Here And Read
13 To Life by Shannon Delany
Packing For Mars by Mary Roach
My Paranormal Pfunk
Metric - Acoustic "Help I'm Alive"
CONTEST: Win both "Fragile Eternity" & "Radiant Shadows" by Melissa Marr HERE ! Contest ends tonight at 11:59pm EST.
By the way...Last weeks winner for Nightshade (cryhavoc) has not claimed her prize!! You have until tomorrow when I pick the winner of this contest or I pick a new winner!!
Make sure you check back on Monday's to see who the winner is of the contests!!
Next week I'll be reviewing "Torment" by Lauren Kate and I'll be giving away a copy of "Packing for Mars" by Mary Roach which was a great book!!