**PLEASE READ FIRST!**I am NOT a professional reviewer. My reviews express how I feel about a book. The writing, the characters, the plot. Please keep that in mind before requesting a review.
*If I accept your book for review I reserve the right to not write a review.
*If I do agree to review your book it will be an honest review - either positive or negative. Even if I don't like a book - I try to point out key points so the book can reach the right reader.
*I will try to post the review in a timely fashion but I can't guarantee a specific time frame for posting your review. There is currently a 2-3 month wait time before I can read/review your book.
*I will send a conformation email letting you know that I have received your request. I follow up in 7-10 days if I accept your book for review.
*Note: My review pile over-floweth - so I have become very selective in which books I accept for review. On average I accept 2-3 books per month for review.
YA of any genre | Urban Fantasy | Romance - Paranormal, Chick lit, NA, contemporary romance with a good dose of humor are my preferences - occasionally some Historical Romance.
NO non-fiction requests please.
DO NOT ATTACH AN UNSOLICITED FILE OF YOUR BOOK
*Please include a brief description/cover and website/Goodreads/Amazon links if applicable.
I accept both paper books and ebooks (most formats). My preference is either pdf's or hardcopy.
All reviews are posted on my blog, Goodreads. (Amazon by request)
Email me at email@example.com with any requests to read/review your book.
Misc: I'm currently not accepting Book Blitz/Cover Reveals/Giveaway/Guest Posts unless I've worked with the author in the past.
Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram
Thank you for considering For What It's Worth for reviewing your book!
All my book reviews are un-paid and all books are purchased by myself, given as a gift from the publisher/author or from the Amazon Vine review program (as noted in review if this is the case). Any print books, ARCs, or ebooks given to me will not be sold and will be kept personally or given away to my readers with permission of author/publisher. All reviews are copyright of For What It's Worth - http://www.fwiwreviews.net/.
1. No Purchase Necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Entrants must be at least 13 years old, as I am legally prohibited from collecting personal information from children 12 and under.
3. Winners will be contacted by email using the address provided and must respond within 48 hours or I reserve the right to pick another winner.
4. I use USPS Media mail for shipping to U.S. winners - The Book Depository for International winners. I will send you proof of mailing - but I am not responsible for replacing lost or damaged items.
5. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. I use either Rafflecopter or Random. org to choose a winner
7. By entering and/or accepting a prize, you a) agree that unless stated otherwise, the prize is a secondhand book with little to no retail value and b) agree that you will hold me, the book's author and the book's publisher harmless in the event that your entry or the prize negatively impacts you in any way.
8. Duplicate entries and/or entries that do not follow giveaway rules will be deleted or disqualified. Only one set of entries per person/ISP address.
Rules may be modified as necessary.
Any personal information collected on this blog is used for giveaway purposes only. I will not sell or share your information.
Whenever possible I use either Google Docs or Rafflecopter to minimize making your information public. For those giveaways that require you to leave personal information, such as an email, in the comments area I cannot guard against others collecting your information so use caution when leaving personal information in the comments section.